What You Get
The Private Investment Office delivers its select group of clients’ unrivalled levels of service, expertise and, most importantly, tangible results in terms of preserving, managing and growing both their personal, family and business wealth.
Bespoke solutions tailored for a perfect fit
The advice and guidance we give you is based on a comprehensive analysis of your overall financial situation, including that of your family and business. Our highly qualified team of experts will work with you to define your priorities and goals and then identify exactly how they will be achieved.
Our dynamic management of your affairs means that all aspects of your life from your business shareholdings to your investment portfolios, and your tax and estate planning, will be kept under constant supervision to reflect any changes in your circumstances.
The Private Investment Office will provide:
- An Objectives Roadmap, which will set out the current status of your personal affairs and business interests, highlighting interdependencies between them and identifying priorities and long-term goals, and how they will be achieved.
- Dynamic net worth statements, illustrating clearly how personal and business assets and liabilities can change from month to month.
- Ongoing investment portfolio valuations and assessments, as well as monthly market and economic commentaries
- Frequent Face-to-face reviews.
Outstanding service: joined-up, efficient and always available
Our aim is to foster close, productive, long-term relationships with a select number of hand-picked clients. As such, The Private Investment Office recognises the crucial importance of providing you and your family with unrivalled levels of service and attention.
Your calls will not be screened or routed through a call centre: you will deal directly with a named Principal who has a deep, up-to- date understanding of your affairs, and who will welcome – and respond promptly to – any contact that is made. As far as we are concerned, there is no such thing as out of hours.
The Private Investment Office will establish ongoing liaisons with each of your professional advisers, from lawyers and accountants to trustees and banks.
Partnerships with best-in-class institutions and leading professionals
The Private Investment Office will work on your behalf with some of the UK’s leading practitioners in fields such as tax, law and international estate planning. In addition you will also benefit from the strategic partnerships that we have established with a number of highly respected and world-renowned financial institutions encompassing market research and analysis, share dealing and custody services, private banking and specialist lending facilities – all typically on preferential terms that benefit you and us.
- Raymond James
Raymond James Investment Services Limited (Raymond James) is a rapidly growing wealth management business, supporting 97 commercially independent practices that represent a mix of private client investment managers, stockbrokers and investment focused financial planners located throughout the UK. They commenced operation in 2001 and now have over 37,000 client accounts representing total client assets of £7.73 billion (US$7.82 billion). *
They are a wholly owned subsidiary of Raymond James Financial, Inc. (RJF), a diversified financial services company headquartered in Florida, USA. Founded in 1962 and a public company since 1983, RJF is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (RJF) with over 7,300 wealth managers located in more than 3,000 offices throughout the US, Canada and the UK. These wealth managers service more than 3 million client accounts representing total assets of approximately $664 billion*. Raymond James is a Fortune 500 company.
Approximately 66% of RJF’s revenue is generated by the Private Client Group, which is engaged in wealth management activities. In addition, RJF has businesses focused on equity and fixed income, capital markets, asset management and banking. On 30 June 2017 RJF announced 118 consecutive quarters of profitability. This milestone is a reflection of their parent company’s long-term vision and conservative business approach, as well as a testament to RJF’s strength and stability. RJF’s diversified business model and commitment to client service has allowed the firm to reach this achievement – over and over again – despite sometimes tumultuous markets. To learn more about Raymond James, please visit www.rjis.co.uk (* Raymond James Investment Services and RJF data as of 30 June 2017) The Private Investment Office is a trade name, provided under exclusive licence, of Raymond James Investment Services Limited (Raymond James). Raymond James undertakes the important roles of compliance, client reporting, maintenance of client records, account opening, trading and settlement as well as providing the administration platform, access to the custodian and FCA registration services. This business structure allows The Private Investment Office to offer our clients a high level of service combined with the additional security and peace of mind due to our association with a large financial services company.
Owned by US-based BNY Mellon, Pershing acts as the custodian for investments held by clients of The Private Investment Office. These investments are held in trust in accounts that are ring-fenced from Pershing’s own corporate assets.
- Thomson Reuters
As the world’s leading provider of intelligent information for businesses and finance professionals, Thomson Reuters supplies The Private Investment Office with round-the- clock access to the latest market and economic news from the UK and the rest of the world.
- RBC Wealth Management
One of the world’s five largest wealth managers, Royal Bank of Canada-owned RBC Wealth Management is ideally placed to provide clients of The Private Investment Office with asset-management products and services.
- UBS is a global financial services firm with a focused model built around clients and their needs, with an emphasis on informed advice, tailored ideas and best-in- class execution. As a specialist multi-family office, UBS Wealth Management provide us with a service-driven relationship, helping us to source the best solutions for our clients. Their global teams offers high net worth and affluent individuals and institutions around the world a comprehensive range of advice and investment services. With offices in over 52 countries on 5 continents, their size, strength and 150 year history helps them to achieve global reach, while their local knowledge means that they can offer a personal and bespoke service to meet all of our client needs.
The benefits of cutting-edge technology
The Private Investment Office takes full advantage of the latest technological developments to ensure the service it offers is as efficient and effective as possible.
- The Private Investment Office Personal Finance Portal is a smartphone app available on iOS and Android, offering clients instant mobile access to their whole investment portfolios as well as banking and credit-card balances.
- On behalf of every client, we provide and maintain a Personal Document Vault, which securely stores the likes of Wills, Lasting Powers of Attorney, and the Objectives Roadmap.
As well as the obvious security benefits, the vault ensures that your trusted advisors have immediate access to your most important documents and financial information in the event of an emergency.
- The Private Investment Office uses the powerful Reuters Eikon system, which provides information, analytics and news on all major financial markets and asset classes.
See some examples here: