We work in close partnership with our clients and their families to preserve and grow their wealth over the long term, as well as to ensure that estate and succession planning is carried out in the most appropriate and tax-efficient way possible.
The Private Investment Office has a team of experienced, successful entrepreneurs and financial experts with proprietary know-how to provide you with an unrivalled, holistic service that meets all your needs and helps you plan for every eventuality. We also enjoy enviable access to a network of specialist advisers and institutions that allow us to provide bespoke, first-class solutions from the best in the business.
If you are not sure how our Family Office can benefit you, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you know what your family’s long-term financial aims are?
- Do you have a strategy for achieving them?
- Is it easy for you to get a snapshot of your family’s finances at any given point in time?
- What is your family’s attitude to risk, whether investment or otherwise?
- Does your portfolio reflect this?
- Are your and your family’s finances set up in a tax-efficient manner?
- Do you understand the potential benefits of trusts, for example?
- Do you have a clear picture of what your heirs stand to inherit and on what terms?
- Have you thought about what the succession plans for any family businesses are?
- Do you understand the nature of any potential threats to the wealth of your family members, such as divorce or business problems?
- Do you have contingency plans in place to deal with them?
- Significant wealth brings many privileges, but are your heirs ready for the challenges and responsibilities that follow?
- Does your family talk openly and regularly about financial issues?
- Who would they turn to if you were no longer alive or able to direct them?
When it comes to dealing with the finances of any family, there are a host of complex and competing factors to take into account.
The Private Investment Office will work with you to develop and implement a comprehensive strategy and roadmap that recognises your priorities, tackles any potential problems and ensures you and your closest relatives are given the best chance of achieving your respective long-term goals.