The team at The Private Investment Office has many years’ experience in the wealth-management and private-banking sectors: this means we can offer our clients bespoke, expert financial advice and investment strategies tailored perfectly to their individual circumstances.
We take a long-term approach to protecting and growing your capital, from establishing your financial objectives and appetite for risk to creating and managing a portfolio of assets that precisely matches your needs.
We also work with a network of specialist advisers and institutions to offer best-in- class tax- and estate-planning services.
If you are not sure how our Private Clients service can benefit you, ask yourself these questions:
- Is it easy for you to get a snapshot of your personal finances at any given point in time?
- What are your long-term financial and investment goals? Do you have a strategy for achieving them?
- What is your attitude to risk, whether investment or otherwise? Do your affairs reflect this?
- Are your finances organised in the most tax-efficient way possible?
- Do you have a clear estate-planning strategy in place?
- Do you have contingency plans in place to deal with potential issues such as death, divorce or loss of employment?
- Do your financial plans adapt in light of new legislation? For example, are you aware how recent and planned changes to pensions rules could affect you?
- Are you happy with your current private banking arrangements? Are you getting the right deals on credit facilities, investment services and foreign exchange, for example? Are you receiving the level of service you deserve?
At The Private Investment Office, we believe that a “big picture” approach to each client’s financial affairs is the key to helping them achieving their long-term goals.
The solutions that we and our partners offer will be carefully balanced to protect and grow your capital while taking into full account your other financial needs.