One of the most important reasons for founding The Private Investment Office was to provide entrepreneurs and owner-managers with comprehensive and holistic advice that encompasses both their private and business interests.
Our team of experienced, successful entrepreneurs and finance experts, backed up by a network of specialist advisers and institutions, can offer you unrivalled, joined-up solutions to help you fulfil your financial objectives. Together, we can help you protect and grow your personal and business wealth.
If you are not sure how our Entrepreneurs Office can benefit you,
ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have a clear overview of the financial health of your business shareholdings – and of the challenges and threats you may face?
- Is it easy for you to get a snapshot of your overall finances, both business and personal, at any given point in time?
- What are your long-term goals when it comes to your business interests and your personal finances? Do you have a robust gameplan with the right advisers in place to make it happen?
- Are your business shareholdings and retained profits organised in the most tax-efficient manner possible? Is the advice joined up?
- Could any problems faced by your business impact on your own financial arrangements and status? To what extent are your business and personal finances interdependent?
- What plans do you have to expand your company? How will they be financed?
- Do you have a succession plan in place for your business? Or are you more interested in a tax-efficient sale and exit?
- Do you think you will ever retire?
The Private Investment Office recognises that, for driven entrepreneurs the world isn’t black and white. Our insight and first-hand experience enables us to deliver a dynamic, all-encompassing approach to your affairs, whilst balancing the competing risks and rewards that straddle business and family finances.